Introduction to the Value Conversation
You + client = Value
6:00 pm for 6:30
Tuesday 28th September 2010
Charing Cross – Trafalgar Square
Admission free by invitation
12boxes is a new approach to building a more profitable practice by talking with clients so they identify the real value in what you do and communicate it to others.
Your client’s perception of value is what leads to high-levels of satisfaction driving repeat business, referrals and the credibility to charge realistic fees. All of which add up to a profitable practice.
This practical hands-on workshop/seminar is packed with insights gained over a thirty-year development period.
Who is it for?
Professionals such as accountants, lawyers and so on, consultants and experts. People who do not want to be salespeople, but who need to develop business for themselves and their firm in a way that is consistent with being a trusted advisor.
What is it about?
Once a client identifies the real value you bring, they become an ally in your quest to move the relationship forward.
For a client to develop a true understanding of value requires them to go through a journey of progressive realisation about:
- their situation
- the problems and opportunities associated with it
- the way your solution is crafted for them
This workshop breaks that journey into a series of easily understood stages that enables you to clearly identify:
- where your client is in the ‘buying change’ process
- where you need to guide them to go next
- how you get them there.
What will I get out of it?
- A clear idea of what each of the key stages looks and sounds like by using the 12boxes framework to examine a familiar client situation.
- An appreciation that influencing clients is more like testing a hypothesis than the conventional idea of selling, and why this difference in approach makes a huge difference to how the client sees you.
- An approach to dealing with client concerns that enhances their perception of you as a trusted advisor.
During this workshop you will be given hands on experience of using the 12boxes approach to look at client situations based on your own experience.
This is a standalone workshop which also acts as an introduction to the skills development workshops (beta group)
This workshop is booking well with a healthy mix of delegates from leading firms such as law firm Speechly Bircham and Hewlett Packard as well as a range of independent consultants. Places are strictly limited to ensure each person attending receives proper attention. You are strongly advised to book now. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7100 1528 to request your invitation.